- No opening boxes at the bins. Please take your package to the opening table. If you open a package, you must put it back in the packaging.
- No backpacks, large purses, tote bags or personal carts
- No outside beverages or food
- No piling stuff on the floor
- No running, pushing, yelling or grabbing
- We cannot hold items
- Must be 14 to shop unattended
- 2.5% surcharge added for all card transactions.
- Cash and card accepted
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges. All items sold as-is
When are you open?
- Our discount store is open Saturday through Wednesday. Our hours are Saturday and Sunday 9am - 6pm and Monday through Wednesday 12pm - 7pm.
Do I need a ticket to get in?
- There are no tickets needed. It's free to get in.
Can everyone go in at one time?
- Our discount store draws a big crowd and people may line up at the door before we open. Our friendly staff will meet you at the door and let you know when you can go in. Customers will enter the store in the order they are lined up. Please do not run, push or yell.
Why aren't backpacks, large purses, tote bags, strollers or carts allowed?
- We do not allow customers to bring in backpacks, large purses, tote bags, stollers or carts due to loss prevention reasons.
Are shopping bags provided?
- We provide large blue tote bags for you to use while you shop with us. At checkout, we will collect the blue tote bags and place your items in a clear plastic bag. We do not sell or give away the blue tote bags. These are for in-store use only.
What If I get hungry while I'm shopping?
- We ask you go outside to consume any snacks or drinks you have to protect the integrity of the items we are selling
How do I pay?
- Once you make your selections and put them in your shopping bag come to the checkout register. We accept cash and all major credit cards.
Why do you charge a surcharge for card transactions?
- We are selling merchandise at a fraction of the actual retail value. We are an extreme discount retailer offering our customers incredible savings. The nominal convenience fee helps cover our card transaction fees.
What is your return policy?
- We sell items at drastically discounted prices up to 90% off the retail price. It's not uncommon to find items with a retail value of up to $100 or more. You can test items before you make your purchase unless it's factory sealed and unopened in original packaging. All sales are final, no refunds, returns, or exchanges.